Number of Posts: 326
Tiffany moved to the DC area in 2002 in a fit of quarterlife crisis. Since then, she's worked for a wide variety of inconsequential companies, both for and non-profit, and has taken up standup comedy as a way to make sense of it all. She lives in Arlington, where she is gently humored by her husband and tolerated by her cats until the revolution comes.
- So Long, Farewell…, 04 Jul 2008 in Uncategorized
- Smithsonian on Flickr, 18 Jun 2008 in Art&Photography&Science & Technology
- George Carlin awarded Mark Twain Prize, 18 Jun 2008 in Art&Entertainment&WTF?!
- Recycling does not mean efficiency, 11 Jun 2008 in All Politics is Local&Crime & Punishment&Downtown&The District&WTF?!
- Because I know you’re all DYING to buy tickets, 30 May 2008 in Uncategorized
- Speaking of Mrs. Loving…, 06 May 2008 in All Politics is Local&Crime & Punishment
- I know food prices are going up…, 02 May 2008 in Uncategorized
- DC Madam dead by apparent suicide, 01 May 2008 in Crime & Punishment
- iPod’s got nothing on this, 28 Apr 2008 in Uncategorized
- laugh in the face of recession, 23 Apr 2008 in Business and Money&Entertainment&Night Life
- Get out. Now., 18 Apr 2008 in Uncategorized
- Politicizing the baseball game, 31 Mar 2008 in All Politics is Local
- I had no idea such a fruit existed., 23 Mar 2008 in Uncategorized
- The Hot Dog Controversy Shapes Up!, 13 Mar 2008 in Food and Drink
- Compete with THIS, Hot Dog Guy, 10 Mar 2008 in Food and Drink
- Updated:Local Man Faces Deportation Because It’s an Election Year, 07 Mar 2008 in All Politics is Local&WTF?!
- Ladies and Gentlemen, you may start your grills, 03 Mar 2008 in Weather
- Maybe not so "private" after all, 21 Feb 2008 in Uncategorized
- Top Shelf Comedy at Solly’s: Puttin’ on the ritz in a neighborhood dive, 11 Feb 2008 in Fun & Games
- Just what I wanted, 05 Feb 2008 in Uncategorized