Number of Posts: 11
Julia was born and raised in Hawai'i and moved to Los Angeles with the plan to attend film school and work in the movies. She did and she does. Julia has been a West-Sider from her first day of orientation at LMU and since then has never lived far from the 10/405. Julia is a reader, a movie lover, a blogger, a traveler, a blond (unless she's a redhead), a writer, an optimist, a haole, a wife, a good friend and a true lover of Los Angeles.
- ¡Adios Foggy Bottom!, 18 Sep 2007 in Foggy Bottom
- Crazy for Udvar-Hazy!, 16 Sep 2007 in History
- Hard Hat Convention, 16 Sep 2007 in WTF?!
- DC and the Movies, 14 Sep 2007 in Movies
- Waiting in Line at Foggy Bottom TJ’s, 13 Sep 2007 in Foggy Bottom
- Of Crosswalk Countdowns and Missing Bricks, 13 Sep 2007 in Life in the Capitol
- Sunset on 9/11, 11 Sep 2007 in Weather
- A Shining Beacon in Foggy Bottom, 10 Sep 2007 in Foggy Bottom
- The Afternoon at Fort McNair, 08 Sep 2007 in History
- I Thought LA Was Car Crazy…, 06 Sep 2007 in Movies&WTF?!
- Good Morning DC!, 05 Sep 2007 in Movies