Number of Posts: 215
Jenn is a perpetually lazy work in progress. She awoke one day to find herself a District resident, having transplanted from New England to go to drama school some 19 crazy years ago. Like so many of her decisions, it was a whim. When she motivates herself properly she'll tell you all about her life in DC.
- Spark Out, 13 Jul 2007 in Food and Drink&Logan Circle&U St.
- Caffeinated Cornucopia, 12 Jul 2007 in Food and Drink&Montgomery County
- Grill Your Heart Out, 12 Jun 2007 in Food and Drink
- City Mouse Tastes Country Life, 09 Jun 2007 in Food and Drink&Shaw&U St.
- Trashbox, 05 Jun 2007 in Life in the Capitol&Shaw
- Light Over Belfast, 21 May 2007 in Theatre
- A Good Yarn, 10 May 2007 in Life in the Capitol
- Lunch Break at Beck, 05 May 2007 in Downtown&Food and Drink
- Pershing Park Revisited, 23 Apr 2007 in Downtown&Life in the Capitol
- Smacks Forehead in Disbelief, 20 Apr 2007 in All Politics is Local&College Park&Essential DC&The District
- Simply Home, 15 Apr 2007 in Food and Drink&U St.
- A Neighborhood Fire, 17 Mar 2007 in Life in the Capitol
- Caffeine Omnia Vincit, 15 Mar 2007 in Downtown&Food and Drink&Life in the Capitol
- Dove Love, 27 Feb 2007 in Life in the Capitol
- Blurring the Boundaries, 27 Jan 2007 in Art&Logan Circle
- Brunch at Viridian, 27 Jan 2007 in Food and Drink&Logan Circle
- Atlas Redux, 18 Jan 2007 in Night Life
- “thou hast thy Will”, 06 Jan 2007 in Theatre
- My DC Holiday Pit Stop, 27 Dec 2006 in Life in the Capitol
- Washington, DC’s 5th Gift to the World-Music (Duke Ellington), 28 Nov 2006 in DC's Gifts&Music&Shaw&U St.